Georgia-Atlanta

Inexpensive Wedding Venue

Any recommendations on a wedding venue that is quirky and unique and still inexpensive?

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Venue

• edited December 2011
    What do you mean by "quirky?" What area of Atlanta? And what do you consider "inexpensive?"

Some girls think $100 or so is inexpensive while others think $5,000 is inexpensive :)
  • edited December 2011
    We found a venue we love called le Maison Rouge in the Paris of Ponce Antique Shop in Midtown. It's a little expensive for our budget. We are planning a 75 person wedding for 6500 or less. We need the cheapest venue possible to save more room for catering, etc. I'd like to spend no more then 2000 for the venue.
    Anywhere in Atlanta would work.

Any ideas?
  • jcurry428jcurry428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm am using the TreesAtlanta building.  They charge around $1,500 venue fee on the weekend and around $500 during the week and on Friday.  It is a huge space and they are great to work with.  You can also bring your own alcohol which was a huge plus for me.
  • edited December 2011
    le Maison rouge looks really cool! Have you thought about King Plow in atlanta? I'm not sure what the price for it is, but it might be what you're looking for. 

OOh, also you could try Le Bam studio, from the pictures, it looks kind of neat! 

Good luck! =)
  • edited December 2011
    You might want to check out Cavender Castle in Dahlonega.   A castle is a little quirky and they have packages that should work well for your budget.  Here is their link:

• edited December 2011
    Great Suggestions! We are also considering The Solarium in Decatur and the Contemporary Arts Center in Midtown!!
  • mrsbrantleymrsbrantley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard bad things about Le Bam. The DeFoor Center may be up your alley, another bride said they were reasonable too.

Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My husband & I had our wedding at Le Bam Studio back in November.  It is a great price for what you get.  As you will read everywhere.  The venue is one of a kind & a memorable experience.  The food & All-Inclusive pacakges really saved us the stress of running around.  We looked almost every venue in Atlanta from high end 103 West art studios.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards