Georgia-Atlanta

Garden Wedding Venue- I am about to go crazy!

Hello Knotties!

I am about to go crazy! Do any of you know of an outdoor venue with a garden that is in the metro Atlanta area? I live in the Duluth area, and would love to find somewhere close, but I am having a very hard time finding a venue. Please HELP Me if you can! Thank you! 

Re: Garden Wedding Venue- I am about to go crazy!

• GiddyBride23GiddyBride23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anthony's in Buckhead. No venue charge ....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Little Gardens?  It's in Lawrenceville off of Hwy 29. 
  • saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Little gardens is very popular.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try Four Oaks Manor in Buford. It is right off of exit 120 on I-85. It is a lovely venue, very reasonable, the staff is nice, and it's great to photograph. There are some photos from there on my website. Best of luck to you!

Rebecca Bunch
  • KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Vines Mansion or Gardens at Great Oaks.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you all very much! I have tried a few of these, and they are booked for the weekend I am requesting. I will check out the others! Little Gardens is literally around the corner from my house, so I will call them asap!
  • edited December 2011
    The Cator Woolford Gardens are Beautiful (I may have spelled it wrong)! I'm using the Emory Conference Center's courtyard. It's simple, but pretty.
  • edited December 2011
    I am with you!! I am looking for a similar venue, I looked at all the ones mentioned here and have emailed them all now with questions, I have a VERY limted budget for my wedding, we were originally going to have it in our house but we have a large family and cannot accomodate everyone, does anyone know of any more modest venues?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    @neyney28- What is your budget? And where are you looking? I have found a few places. There are so many places out there. Some overcharge, while others are pretty reasonable. I have found out that there are actually country clubs that are pretty reasonable. That was a huge surprise for me because I am always intimidated by them.
  • edited December 2011
    What about The Atrium in Norcross?  A friend of mine was married there, and it was absolutely beautiful.

http://www.the-atrium.com/

I know they were on a budget as well.  If you go to "featured wedding" and choose "Bobbie and Jim," you'll see theirs.
  • edited December 2011

Carl House in Auburn ga, by mall of ga.  I got married there and LOVED IT!!! Love the people who work there.

• edited December 2011
    Your in Duluth have you explored Athens?  Right off of 316 is the Thompson House and Gardens so it is an easy drive and there is hotels with in fifteen minutes for out of town guest.  I'm a Wedding Planner and that is where I send Brides for a place that offers outdoor and indoor weddings so you have plan A and B.  They only hold one event at a time so that way you don't just have people showing up to your event.

Jessie Patton
    Wild Flower Event Services, Owner
    (404) 345-8113
    www.wildflowereventservices.com
  • edited December 2011
    our venue budget it no more that $500, we have a tentative guest list of 100 but more than likely about 75 people will come.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We finally found a place. We're getting married in Vecoma on the Yellow River...it's not really garden but it is outdoors and in front of the yellow river in snellville. If anyone wants to check it out the website is vecoma1.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards