Georgia-Atlanta

NWR: What do you do for a living??

What do you do for a living? Besides planning your wedding!! I am a student and primary caregiver for my fiance. He was assaulted a year ago and had to have several brain surgeries. He's okay now but I have to drive him to his appointments and stuff.

Re: NWR: What do you do for a living??

• I'm glad your FI is doing so much better and I hope he continues to improve!

I was working for my father for the longest time as a receptionist on a mobile photography studio. We would set up inside of a store and offered a 3 phase program. Phase 1 - make the appointment, Phase 2 - take the pictures, Phase 3 - pick up photos.

The business closed in December and then I helped open a new dentists office by cataloguing all of their old records. That took about three weeks, then my FI visited from England. He left on Feb. 19th and I have been unemployed since. I help him out with his business online whenever I can, but I'm finding it hard to find a job. I kind of feel like I'd barely be done with training in a new job before I have to quit and leave the country lol. 
  • I'm so sorry to hear about your FI! I'm glad he is doing better and I hope he continues to improve!!

I am a development chemist.  I work in a lab developing new products and improving the existing ones. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • I am an auditor, and mommy of 3.....4 if you count DH LOL. I'm happy that your FI is doing better.
  • I'm an accountant. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_nwr-what-do-you-do-for-a-living?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:75686579-8a79-4873-b486-941588e967dfPost:7516ee65-ed19-490f-b70e-9bb53e683598">Re: NWR: What do you do for a living??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am an auditor, and mommy of 3.....4 if you count DH LOL. I'm happy that your FI is doing better.
    Posted by Made4Him[/QUOTE]
    Always count DH ; ) lol
  • I'm an Accounting Assistant, fun stuff.
  • Glad to hear that your FI is doing well. That must've been awful.

I'm a cosmetology student, hopefully graduating in May or earlier! I love doing hair. It's my passion.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry about your FI! 

I'm currently in a paralegal program, should be finished in about a month. I also have an internship at a law firm, and I work at QT on Sundays. =D
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_nwr-what-do-you-do-for-a-living?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:75686579-8a79-4873-b486-941588e967dfPost:7dbff976-fd24-4ce7-8eb9-83bf73a58a74">Re: NWR: What do you do for a living??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry about your FI!  I'm currently in a paralegal program, should be finished in about a month. I also have an internship at a law firm, and<strong> I work at QT on Sundays</strong>. =D
    Posted by em01092[/QUOTE]

<div>Best hotdogs ever. </div>
  • I work at a domestic violence agency advocating for victims
  • I work for AT&T, developing custom plans. It's a bore, but I get to work at home.
  • I'm an accountant.....exciting I know, but hey, at least I know how to budget for the wedding!! haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sorry to hear about your FI, but glad he is doing better.  I am a corporate tax manager.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards