Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Random poll: What do you picture?

In the interest of keeping this board busy....

When you think about your wedding what do you picture? Which part are you most excited to see come to life?

Re: Random poll: What do you picture?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to get introduced at the reception. I picture standing behind the curtians, have them open, and looking out at all our people and our venue all set up how we planned it.

I also think about/picture dancing with my girls!!!
  • Options
    alison_lewalison_lew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think about my Dad walking me down the aisle towards the most wonderful man I know and being surrounded by closest friends and family! :)
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thnk about all the cool things we want to do that really celebrate who we are.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think about walking down the aisle with my brother since my father passes away and then walking into our reception area and having that "David Tutera Moment" where my mouth gasp with excitement b/c our vision has come to life and we can celebrate our union w/ family and friends
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In my mind I'm picturing the moment when Brent and I see each other as I walk towards him with my mom at my side since my dad passed away.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting butterflies right now just thinking about how emotional I will be when the doors of the church open and my FI and I lock eyes for the first time before my dad and I make the trip down the aisle. My dad has requested a super slow song so that he doesn't have to rush and "give me away"...it is so weird to think about the mixed emotions that he will have and how I will literally be having the most intimate moment of my life with the two men I love most. Can't wait!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ledalialedalia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Random poll: What do you picture?:
    [QUOTEMy dad has requested a super slow song so that he doesn't have to rush and "give me away"...it is so weird to think about the mixed emotions that he will have and how I will literally be having the most intimate moment of my life with the two men I love most.
    Posted by eagles347[/QUOTE]

That's so sweet! My dad is really worried about the father/daughter dance (to Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole's "Unforgettable") and has asked that we practice so he doesn't embarass himself, lol. I used to teach ballroom and Latin so I'll help him out. We are walking down the aisle to "All I Ask of You" instrumental version from Phantom of the Opera. My dad and I have really loved POTO ever since I was a little girl so I think it's fitting.

As far as my vision of my wedding...  I imagine a lot of bright light, candles, and white flowers. I really can't wait to spend the day with my husband and see our vision come to life.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm most excited about the saying our vows.  I hope he tears up a little!

I picture lots of laughing, smiles, hugs and an overall feeling of "love and comfort."  I hope our wedding is fun and carefree and everyone has an amazing time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards