Georgia-Atlanta
Options

DJ in Atlanta

Hey ladies,

Anyone have a DJ that they would recommend? I have one I love but looking around before I decided to go with them. I am looking for someone under $600 for 4 hours of music for the reception only.

Thank you ladies and congrats! :)

Re: DJ in Atlanta

• Options
    I'm using Complete Music (www.cmatlantadj.com). They're charging me $500 for four hours, but that's their Sunday pricing. I don't know what they charge any other night.
  • Options
    Thank you! Just called them! Got a great price!
  • Options
    To The Rescue Entertainment: http://www.totherescueentertainment.com
    They do an excellent job (highest rated on weddingwire in Georgia) and the majority of their fees go to their licensed 501(c)3 nonprofit dog rescue.
  • Options
    I highly recommend Chris of Atlanta DJ Online www.atlantadjonline.com. He is definitely in your price range, very professional great communication.
  • Options
    Thank you laides!
  • Options
    We are using Toryn from Exquisite Sounds entertainment. He is really easy to work with and had a great personality. We just used him for my company party and everyone loved him.  

I tried Complete Music but was not happy with the person I was dealing with. He was very pushy, sent me a contract before I even asked for one and then repeatedly called me pushing me to sign on the dotted line. He also insulted me a little bit by saying that I wouldn't find a better price in Atlanta...which I did. My quote was for a Saturday evening and was no where close to $500. 
  • Options
    I used Smart DJ and he gave me a great price!
  • Options
    Check out http://www.mixedcompany.com/deejays.html

"Professional disc jockeys in metro Atlanta customarily charge in the range of $800 to $1500, and I know of one who charges $2000.  We have 35 DJs to choose from.  If you are on a budget we have a program where we select the best available DJ for your event for $800.  We call this “house” DJ “Doctor Beat.”  Our DJ's have been screened to provide the same style and format as our flagship bands, MIXED COMPANY and Mixed Company 2000 (www.mixedcompany.com). The same music, emcee service (if requested), and sensible interaction with your guests - no goofy comments from the stage. I am pleased to tell you that in the 17 plus years we have been booking DJs we have never had even one complaint."
  • Options
    GLASS DEE IS WHO YOU WANT!! He just did my wedding this past weekend and he was amazing! I didn't have that many people there but he made it As fun as it would have been with a lot of people! He was energetic and kept the crowd engaged!! He even did uplighting which made my event even more beautiful!! He is the man for you!!
  • Options
    Look into http://www.spectrum-ent.com/ 

They are giving me 4 hours for $550 (winter wedding prices). I would be careful with complete music. They are cheaper, but I know people who had bad experiences with them on their wedding day. But who know, when I looked online they did have good reviews. They might turn out to be okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

DJ Tod Peavy!! AMAZING!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards