Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Rock the dress?

Re: Rock the dress?

• Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I've never heard of Rock the Dress. I'm thinking it's another version of Trash the Dress, maybe?? It's so funny because I'd never heard of any of this until I started knotting! Crazy what you pick up!
  • Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Ok, I see the thread where this came up. It seems like it's similar to trash the dress photoshoots. Basically after the wedding you get in the dress go out and take some crazy pics "trashing" or "rocking" your gown. Things you'd never have done prewedding. I've seen photo shoots that involve frolicking in fountains or the ocean. A few spray paint ones. Sometimes the groom is involved, sometimes it's just the bride. I don't really get the point of these shoots, I personally wouldn't trash something I'm going to spend good money on, and theoretically freaking love! I plan to, of possible, cut it to make it shorter and wear it on anniversaries, or use it for christening gowns for future kids. But to each their own!
  • Options
    Oh I'm doing this so maybe I can help.  Basically "trash the dress" you are doing just that, trashing the dress (think spray paint, ocean, etc).  With "rock the dress" you are possibly getting it a little dirty but not to the point of no return.

There are photos we want that we just won't have time for and there's a good chance I'd get dirt on my dress taking them. So we're getting dressed back up the day after and going into the city (Philly) with our photogs to get some pictures in one of the state parks and then by the one bridge for sunset shots.  I will NOT be submerging myself in water.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards