Georgia-Atlanta

Wedding is over Vendor reviews!

I planned our wedding in about 3 months with a budget of 8,000 for 100 people. I did alot of resourceful things to stay in budget but our wedding turned out fabulous and you would have never of guessed I was so cheap.

Venue- the old courthouse on the square in Decatur
review- gorgeous facility and absolutely perfect for our event

caterer- Affairs by dierdre
Review- Would not recommend  the food was not prepared as contracted they ran out of knives. and we served prime rib with about 20 people that did not show up they should have had plenty. Staff was nt very professional.

planner- Denisea Patton

Review- completely awesome!!! She is a student and very affordable. But was on top of EVERYTHING! And her and her staff set up/ decorated with their creative and beautiful ideas and broke everything down. I dont know what I would have done if I didnt hire her!!! Absolutely amazing and professional.

Photographers- Olivegreen Photography and T. Worthington photography

Review- The best photographers in Atlanta! They made our low budget wedding look as if it was in Vogue or bride magazine. I have received soo many compliments on their work. Tney were professional, friendly, creative, and flexible.  But most of all their work was just incredible!!!

flowers- LWflowers.com

Review- DO not reccommend. half of the roses I ordered were wilted and brown, the dahlias were all smashed and unusable, the gladiolas were not blossemed at all. I had them delivered on thursday for our saturday wedding and by Saturday only half of the stems had blossomed. Although they wer cheap you can get better elsewhere.

Re: Wedding is over Vendor reviews!

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews! And if those are your pics on Olive Green FB page...WOW!!! Incredible :)  Congrats to you and your husband.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    My brother's first wedding was at the Decatur courthouse - I also highly recommend it :)
  • mrsbrantleymrsbrantley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing, this is very helpful!
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards