Georgia-Atlanta

i need help!

My wedding is September 29th of this year and it has me super stressed! My family thinks they can coordinate everything the day of but i would want them to enjoy the day too.. Is it to late to just hire a Day of Cordinater? If its not does anybody know of an inexpensive one in the Atlanta Ga area?

Re: i need help!

• i know its not too late.  im not sure i say google it.  unfortunately  i found this board isnt as active as some of the others
  • edited July 2012
    I LOVE MY PLANNER!!!! 3 Goats Tall (clicky) is the company. They do day of as well. AND THEY ARE AFFORDABLE!

I know what you are going thru. My FI made me hire a planner because it was stressing me out to the point of considering eloping. *eek*

Hope this helps!
  • yes! we have thought of eloping too!!!!!i cant do it all by mysellf!
  • It's not too late to hire a 'day of' planner. In fact, day of planners tend to be hired closer to the wedding date for brides who need someone to pull everything together, or brides who realize that they don't want to be greeting florists and doing anything but getting ready the day of. A quick google search should bring up plenty. Just know that day of services are usually employees or associates of the "head" coordinator. But that's fine, as nobody would stake their name and reputation on someone they don't trust. 
  • I just hired my day of planner a month ago and I'm getting married in October. It might narrow the pool, but you are not too late.  My planner is Sharon with Seamless Events.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards