Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Hair extensions

I want to wear my hair down with loose waves, but while it is long, it needs a little more fullness.  I know hair extensions can be quite pricey, but not sure I would need a full set but rather just a few here and there.

Can anyone suggest either a salon that does good extensions for a reasonable price or good quality clip-in extensions?

Thanks so much!!

Re: Hair extensions

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have long, baby-fine and thin hair.  I got a body wave recently to help and was talking to my stylist about hair extension for the wedding as I want to do a half-up/half-down do.  She's at Salon Tease in Kennesaw.  I don't know her prices for the extensions, but she's very reasonable on everything else, and she's an awesome stylist.  I'm very, very picky about my hair.  Her name is Jesse Shipley.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pet33uniaPet33unia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you!  I appreciate the feedback! 

• Options
    mrsbrantleymrsbrantley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You do not need a "full" set. Whether they do clip ins or attach the hair to yours, they can just add length by adding a few pieces to the bottom half of your head (Think of a line from ear to ear, then everything there and below). This will look more natural and will also be more cost-effective. good luck!
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards