Georgia-Atlanta
Options

invitations

Did anyone go to a store to get their invitations? If so where? Was it a good experience?
If you got yours online, how did they turn out and where did you get them from?

Re: invitations

• Options
    mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about just doing them online...it just seems easier. But if you want the whole experience, going to a store would probably be more fun. I was planning on using the same company that I used for STDs Magnetstreet.com

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also ordered my STDs from magnetstreet.com and decided to get my invitations from them as well.  I love their website because everything can be customized, fonts, colors, everything.  My invitations are going to be here next week!  I'm happy to  post back here after they arrive and let you know how they turned out!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my invitations from Invitationpie.com. She is located in Florida, but she is very nice and very patient. We corresponded about 10 times and she created about 4 different looks for the invitations.
  • Options
    ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I used a freelance designer – Jennifer Crawford – metzcrawford@hotmail.com.  I gave her some ideas/samples of what I liked and she meshed all my ideas into one unique design.  I am crafty and DIY but not when it comes to paper! She is highly recommended by dozens of knotties and I was totally pleased! Plus – she was a fraction of the cost of most online sites amd way more flexible than a lot of websites RE: rush orders, # counts,  additions of matching  favor tags, programs, etc.  Best vendor choice I made. 

• Options
    FutureMrsDubeFutureMrsDube member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing everything through Wedding Paper Divas, they will send you samples for $1 and make custom changes for free.  I also have my wedsite through them and it was free!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards