Georgia-Atlanta

Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Montaluce Winery Wedding Venue Help!!!

Hello again!! sorry for the many posts, I was looking at the Wolf Mountain Vineyards and the Montaluce Winery for my wedding ceremony and recption site...it looks SO BEAUTIFUL but I'm afraid it expensive. I emailed the sales folks there but was wondering if anyone know if it was expensive for a wedding at those places?

I  have 65 -70 people on my guestlist. Budget is $10K. any advice or info is so much appreciative!!! thank you !!!

Re: Wolf Mountain Vineyards and Montaluce Winery Wedding Venue Help!!!

• ldbarrett82ldbarrett82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is a wine blogger who actually talks frequently w/ the folks up at Montaluce...I'll give him a buzz and see if he knows anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • bkdons11233bkdons11233 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, please let me know!!!! :)
  • apaige307apaige307 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am having mine at Montaluce in August and would be glad to share what info I have with you.  I also looked at Wolf Mtn (and every other option up there pretty much).  I think Wolf Mtn would have been a cheaper option, but I choose Montaluce for a variety of other reasons....They are both so pretty though and sure to be good choices.  Message me if you want me to share any other specific info.
    Thanks

• edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at Wolf Mountain and it was GORGEOUS! You should def check them out if they're in your budget!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards