Georgia-Atlanta

QOTD - 8/23

Tell us about what you accomplished this weekend.  Anything wedding related?  Not wedding related? 

Re: QOTD - 8/23

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not a darn thing wedding related, but I did ALL the laundry, cleaned the bathrooms so they shine "like the top of the Chrysler building," and finally took 4 boxes of stuff to the Goodwill. Phew!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • kxhamiltonkxhamilton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Engagement party Saturday night and engagement photo session Sunday morning, followed by a tennis match and a baby shower Sunday afternoon!

I'm so glad to be back to work so I can relax! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    We had a BBQ at our home for our bridal party & family Saturday evening so we pretty much cooked and cleaned all week to prepare.  Also met with the minister for the 1st time yesterday.
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got a new job! : D. I class this as sort of wedding related since now I can continue to put some money into the wedding savings account 
  • dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday!  So, I accomplished nothing wedding related, but did get to celebrate with one of my bridesmaids who is visiting from L.A.!  Fabulous weekend!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-822-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:a2a37f68-544a-462a-8e3d-8aa1d5dbd8c8Post:64d618d2-85b6-4de1-9e9b-a5c8d1ffa2f8">Re: QOTD - 8/23</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got a new job! : D. I class this as sort of wedding related since now I can continue to put some money into the wedding savings account 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the new job!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-822-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:a2a37f68-544a-462a-8e3d-8aa1d5dbd8c8Post:022f36c5-92a0-452e-92f2-12cf661376c5">Re: QOTD - 8/23</a>:
    [QUOTE]This weekend I celebrated my 30th birthday!  So, I accomplished nothing wedding related, but did get to celebrate with one of my bridesmaids who is visiting from L.A.!  Fabulous weekend!!
    Posted by dzjenna[/QUOTE]

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_qotd-822-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:a2a37f68-544a-462a-8e3d-8aa1d5dbd8c8Post:64d618d2-85b6-4de1-9e9b-a5c8d1ffa2f8">Re: QOTD - 8/23</a>:
    [QUOTE]I<strong> got a new job! : D</strong>.Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Congrats to you!!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards