Georgia-Atlanta

What are some of the dating internet sites?

I know of eharmony, and match. Other than that, I don't have a clue. TIA!
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: What are some of the dating internet sites?

• edited December 2011
    I met my FI at www.cupid.com. Once I also tried Christain Mingle and Plenty of Fish
  • edited December 2011
    I met my fiancé on okcupid.com

The funny thing is I have been a member of several dating sites through the years, and you will see the SAME people on all of the dating sites.  What is bad, however, is that their profiles tend to be different on each one (see the movie "Must Love Dogs.")

My fiancé and I were on okcupid.com to meet new people, and it is a fun and free site.  I like the questions they ask on your profile, and it seems you can get to know the person a lot better than some of the other sites.

Others I have tried:

eharmony.com
    matchdoctor.com
    plentyoffish.com
    match.com
    chemistry.com (owned by Match.com)

And then the "local singles" website as well - it's usually (city name)singles.org

I'm a writer so I actually started writing a sarcastic memoir of my "dates." 
  • edited December 2011
    I wish I thought of writing one of those! Gosh I would have some stories!
  • edited December 2011
    I found my FI on zoosk.com first. we lost contact cause after one email you have to pay to continue talking and well im cheap and didnt want to pay. It was about a month or so later i found him onr Plentyoffish.com. we wnt through several emails back and forth trying to get eachother's numbers (we kept giving the wrong numbers on accident) and finally got the numbers right and we have been together ever since! I think it was a sign that we are ment to be with all the trouble we went through to find eachother and i couldnt be happier! Good luck to you!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_of-dating-internet-sites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a48b6edd-6978-470a-b1e6-b44753d3d824Post:2a57925b-806a-4da0-a22a-07300ec011a7">Re: What are some of the dating internet sites?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I found my FI on zoosk.com first. we lost contact cause after one email you have to pay to continue talking and well im cheap and didnt want to pay. It was about a month or so later i found him onr Plentyoffish.com. we wnt through several emails back and forth trying to get eachother's numbers (we kept giving the wrong numbers on accident) and finally got the numbers right and we have been together ever since! I think it was a sign that we are ment to be with all the trouble we went through to find eachother and i couldnt be happier! Good luck to you!
    Posted by MrsTalbert2be[/QUOTE]

Wow that definately sounds like yall were meant to be! So sweet!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you! i defiantly think we are meant to be too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards