Georgia-Atlanta
Options

hair & makeup

Anyone know of any good onsite hair & makeup artists? I've found a few but some are expensive! Help!

Re: hair & makeup

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brushworxx.  It is a little expensive but they have done several of my friends' weddings and are awesome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    JennByardMUAJennByardMUA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check your PM! I am freelance makeup and hair! Would love to chat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using formal faces! i thought they were more affordable than others i looked in to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_hair-makeup-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:a50e7657-40b6-40b8-a335-1c84ec08b6dfPost:f290ad4b-d140-481a-bea6-f31f02aadd50">Re: hair & makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Brushworxx.  It is a little expensive but they have done several of my friends' weddings and are awesome!!
    Posted by amonis[/QUOTE]

that is who i am using as well!!!  their pics online are great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard that Claudia Mejerle is great and amazing to work with...but I have no idea what she costs.  (claudiamejerle.com)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_hair-makeup-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a50e7657-40b6-40b8-a335-1c84ec08b6dfPost:536e086d-15cf-437b-afa4-dd3c5e8ba4c7">Re: hair & makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]i'm using formal faces! i thought they were more affordable than others i looked in to.
    Posted by sdieffe[/QUOTE]

<div>I looked at formal faces as well but I am getting married 2 hours north of atlanta and they would not travel that distance.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    JennByardMUAJennByardMUA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, you should call me!! I am onsite hair and makeup and I am so very very affordable!!!
    678-768-5756
    or jennbyardmua@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards