Georgia-Atlanta

TGIF

This has been a loooong week!

What's your plans for the weekend?

I have a bridal show tomorrow. I'm pretty excited. Then, we're going to get some of our DIY project stuff. I'm really excited for that. We may even get the groomsmen attire out of the way. We found a thrift store that has uniform pants in it. They're light gray slacks that a local school had too many of. So, they donated them. We're getting them for $5 each. Heck yeah! We're not doing jackets, so I don't have to worry about matching them. FI is excited about them because the material is comfortable. That was his only request. Haha.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TGIF

• Hooray for Friday! And that is super exciting about your shower! Enjoy it! And yeah thrift stores are such awesome steals. 

I'm going for my hair trial tomorrow, and to finalize plans with our baker and florist (read: pay them!). I'm also going out with FI to see a movie later, and then working Sunday. All while my toe is recovering from minor surgery, so it's in a little surgical shoe. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • I'm going to be working out today and tomorrow with my bestie, then on Sunday my FI flies in. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 

I haven't seen him since August, so I'm STOKED!
  • Em, do we get to see pics of the trial?

Poke, does he live in England? Is that why you're moving?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yep, that's why I'm moivng! At first he was going to move here, but his small business is doing SO well that it made absolutely no sense for him to move here. 
  • How did you meet? I'm a sucker for long distance love. Haha. Hope he has a great flight in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards