Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Went to visit The Piedmont Room

Pretty nice place!!! I like the cost of the venue. The menu options look great. Has anyone been to a wedding there?

Re: Went to visit The Piedmont Room

• Options
    DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I've never been to a wedding there, but I have gone to a few special events there (an author tour, and a fundraiser. And I've spent my fair share of nights downstairs at Park tavern). I had a blast both times. I really like the atmosphere of the whole place. I can't really say  much about the service since both those events weren't very servicey events, but I do have friends that have been to weddings there and I've heard nothing but good things. 

It's a great location with a really nice view of the park/midtown. I think it's a great option! 
  • Options
    The food is very good plus the rental includes tables and gold chivari chairs. The view is also wonderful.
  • Options
    I'm really loving the view!!!! I think this may be our choice just waiting on the Mr to get back in town so he can see it in person also.
  • Options
    I had my wedding there on Saturday! It was a great venue, and all my guests loved the view. Feel free to message me for more info. The only thing I'd caution you about is this: they'll tell you it holds 200 people. We had 143 and it felt cramped at times, especially during cocktail hour. I would advise against trying to fit more than 150. But, as I said we loved it!
  • Options
    It was kinda small to be also.
  • Options
    I loved the view and etc. I'm only having 50 guests or less so I'm thinking it will be a bit big. Any ideas on the rental fee?
  • Options
    jaykmayjaykmay member
    First Comment
    Just booked my wedding there!  We are only going to have approximately 60-70 people.  It may be a bit big, but I know for sure that the tables will not be crowded together. I'm thinking about putting 6 people at some tables, 8 at the others so we can fill the space up. Lauren was quick with responding and has been helpful with my mother's long list of questions.  She has also helped us envision what we can expect it to look like.   She has been a pleasure to work with.  I love the view! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards