Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Inexpensive outdoor wedding venues????ideas??

Does anyone have any suggestions for an inexpensive 80p/p wedding venue in the Philadelphia area. We would like to get married outside.....I have been engaged for a few months but continue to get discouraged by prices so I haven't planned anything.

Re: Inexpensive outdoor wedding venues????ideas??

• Options
    kirab2kirab2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    valley green inn
    January Siggy ****weight loss**** image Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The problem with outdoor weddings is you have to have some accomodation for weather.  Which means the cost of renting a tent, plus portable toilets etc.  Often the rental costs will kill you! (well, not literally, but....)  If you just want to have your wedding in the park, you can probably reserve areas in Ridley Creek State Park, they have picnic areas but not extensive coverage in the event of major rain.  Fairmont Park is also an option, ck w/the city of philadelphia.  I don't want to sound discouraging but outdoors is tricky.  There's a place called Kings Mill? I think, out in Delaware County on Pennell Road in Media, they have an outdoor area you can use for ceremonies but not sure if they'll let you have your reception there as well.  I think it's in your price range. 
  • Options
    Try contacting the Barn at Rosaleda farm in Chester county. Great price and nice people to work with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards