Georgia-Atlanta
Options

kegs???

is anyone having a wedding and getting a keg?  just curious b/c we have to provide our alcohol at the venue and 1 way we thought to say money on beer would be to get a keg.  anyone know of any place to rent one in the mall of ga/flowery branch area?  any help is greatly appreciated.  thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: kegs???

• Options
    haleightibbshaleightibbs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had thought about doing the same thing for our rehearsal dinner with pony kegs but after i went to one of our friends weddings in October where the 3 kegs they had wouldn't work correctly even with different taps/other people tapping it, etc. so most of us couldn't get a good beer -- we're opting for bottles!
  • Options
    We were going to do the same thing...
    Went a wedding where they had the kegs in trashcans because that is the only way they could keep them iced down. And I've been to parties where the taps don't work. I've been pricing it out and we are getting bottles for only slightly more and can refrigerate at our location. Some places will cut you a deal if you preorder and pay cash.

If you are set on kegs try Beverage Superstore in Suwanee- super nice people and carry just about everything. http://www.beveragesuperstore.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards