Georgia-Atlanta

Sparklers in Atlanta??

Does anyone know where I can buy sparklers, in Atlanta, for our reception exit??

Re: Sparklers in Atlanta??

• edited December 2011
    Hey. My name is Amanda. I am a georgia bride and I also work at costco. Around june near july 4th at costco we get a bunch of large quantity boxes of sparklers in and it's a large box for I think $12. It's really worth it. Awesome price on a bunch of them for you. Hope this helps. And if you don't have a membership card ask me and I'll be able to help you get them, tell you a tip maybe to help you in getting them. ;) ~amanda 
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_sparklers-atlanta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:c0d15ac1-7fd1-48bf-91ff-7f39ed377f50Post:31453d3f-719f-4a25-b171-3f16a91fbf2e">Re: Sparklers in Atlanta??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey. My name is Amanda. I am a georgia bride and I also work at costco. Around june near july 4th at costco we get a bunch of large quantity boxes of sparklers in and it's a large box for I think $12. It's really worth it. Awesome price on a bunch of them for you. Hope this helps. And if you don't have a membership card ask me and I'll be able to help you get them, tell you a tip maybe to help you in getting them. ;) ~amanda 
    Posted by ButterflyChickadee[/QUOTE]

I was gonna suggest this same thing! Plus, they will be in grocery stores, Target, Walmart, etc around that same time. GL!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom just got me some at Sam's on Monday so they're already starting to put them out!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought a pack to just sample from target and I didn't like the way that they burned so I ended up ordering some offline. Before you buy like hundreds I would suggest getting one pack to sample and make sure they burn they way you want them to.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • n82ureluvr915n82ureluvr915 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that you should try them before you buy a ton of them. Remember that you have to get everyone outside (it's like herding cattle), give them a sparkler, make sure nobody lights them before you are ready to walk out, then get everybody to light them together. I assume you will be serving alcohol at your event so let's add that element in to the equasion as well. The longer sparklers give you more burn time in case any of the above things happen!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help ladies!!
    As for, making sure they light them at the right time, I have a coordinator with assistants and lit candles in hurricane vases lined along the exit.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll let you know when I see them in stock at the store I work at.
  • edited December 2011
    They are in! ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Did you find your sparklers. I have about 100 I didn't use.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

We sell bottle sparklers across the country with offices in NYC and Miami. You can contact us at info@kingofsparklers.com and you can visit our web site at www.kingofsparklers.com

Thanks

Jeremy Touitou
    President
    King Of Sparklers
  • Hello, I used a company called NightlifeSupplier.com to purchase my wedding sparklers. The have the lowest prices and they even offer rush shipping options. 

They have a location in Atlanta and are also based in Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and many other cities actoss the country. 

I bought the 36 inch wedding sparklers for my reception entrance and exit. 

I even purchased some of their big birthday cake sparklers for my wedding cake

Everyone loved all the sparklers at our wedding. I highly recommend Nightlife Supplier and will be sending any future brides that I know their way. 

Joesephine Thompkins
    Atlanta, GA

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards