Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Knottie of the Week: dzjenna

Post away! Looking forward to learning more about you :)

Names of the Couple?

Wedding Date?

How old are you? Your FI?

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple?

How long have you been dating?

Where did the you meet?

What was your first impression of your FI?

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far?

Any wedding-related challenges yet?

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!

Any favorite vendors yet?

Colors or theme?

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?

Any children yet or furbabies?

Kids at wedding?

Where are you honeymooning?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

Favorite tv show?

Favorite wedding dress designer?

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't
I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: Knottie of the Week: dzjenna

• Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone, here it goes...
    Names of the Couple?
    Jen and Reagan

Wedding Date? 4/29/11

How old are you? Your FI? 30 and 30

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple? I am a Contract Administrator for a software company and let's just say he works for the government.

How long have you been dating? 1 year

Where did the you meet?  online!  thanks match.com :)

What was your first impression of your FI?  "damn, he's tall" was the very first thing I thought when I met him.  He's 6'4" and I'm 5'1".

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? picking out my dress!

Any wedding-related challenges yet?  picking out the bridesmaid dresses.  there's just too many cute ones to choose from!

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!  Yes, I have ordered my dress... I'll post pics after the wedding.

Any favorite vendors yet?  I love my photographer!  She's amazing!  http://kristinleighphotography.com  

Colors or theme? no real theme, just simple and modern.  Our main colors are plum and green, with a hint of raspberry in the flowers.

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?  1) sign my floral contract, i'm sooo behind on that, 2) find an officiant, and 3) book honeymoon :)

Any children yet or furbabies? we have one dog, Zoe.  she's a corgi mix and the love of my life, except for the FI of course!

Kids at wedding?  only the flower girls

Where are you honeymooning?  Sandals, St. Lucia!!

Favorite book?  Pride and Prejudice

Favorite movie?  Pretty in Pink

Favorite tv show?  oh jeez, there's too many.  TrueBlood, It's always Sunny, Criminal Minds, Bored to Death, Project Runway and Top Chef to name a few...

Favorite wedding dress designer?  Rivini

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? A ridiculous amount of flowers everywhere, and a live band instead of a dj.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice hearing more about you!  My wedding has the same "theme" as yours.  And I'm also trying to book my honeymoon soon! 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! That is quite a height difference between you two! And I have been to the Sandals resort in St. Lucia. You will LOVE it.

Nice reading about you :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    thudson7thudson7 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Names of the Couple? Tracy & Charles

Wedding Date? 3/20/11

How old are you? Your FI? 31 and 34

Occupations and dream occupations of the couple? I'm a home insurance data processor. He works as a paralegal.  Our dream would be to win the lottery, retire at 35 and travel the world.  Oops,  we're speaking about jobs, lol..forgot!  He wants to become a sports attorney and myself, a cybercrime detective.

How long have you been dating? 10 yearss, 4 months, 22 days, 11 hours, 46 min..3 seconds to be exact. :)

Where did the you meet?  Through a social network, blackvoices.com.

What was your first impression of your FI?  I thought "he looks nerdy, but he makes me laugh and he's really tall so he can reach the plates at the top of the cabinet".

Most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? Honestly, I'm looking forward to eating.  The menu we put together for the reception is scrumptious!

Any wedding-related challenges yet? 
    Well, my so-called best friend has backed out on me at one of the most important times of my life.  Long story..

Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! If not, post some that you like!  Yes, I have my dress, here's a replica of it. 
    http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/privatelabel/spr2010/large/1382.html

Any favorite vendors yet?  My wedding venue is beautiful and my photogher is a sweetheart.

Colors or theme? My colors are ivory, antique gold and black, a very classy after-five affair.  The theme is "candlelights and calla lillies".

What are your top three wedding-related priorities?  get the venue paid, get the wedding party attire together and get in shape!!

Any children yet or furbabies? No children yet, but we love our doggies like kids! Ceejay is our German Shephard and Beau is our standard poodle.

Kids at wedding?  yes, but they are all part of the wedding party.

Where are you honeymooning?  Jamaica, Fiji..Costa Rica, who knows!  It's a surprise to me until the reception.

Favorite book?  Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Favorite movie?  Pretty Woman

Favorite tv show?  First 48

Favorite wedding dress designer?  Vera Wang makes pretty dresses.

What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? I  wish I could have our dogs there in a suit and tie, afterall they are family!
    image Created by Wedding Favors
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards