Georgia-Atlanta

Cake!?

Has anyone gotten a cake that's good and not a crazy amount of money? We are cutting back on a lot of things to stay in buget, but we really want a cake!!!
Thanks!!!

Re: Cake!?

• Have you checked out Publix? They actually do pretty nice wedding cakes and seem to be pretty affordable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out McEntyre's Bakery in Smyrna. We are going for our tasting next weekend, however I have heard nothing but great things about their cake. They are affordable as well.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_cake-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:c2778a95-3cac-4130-9083-f98e81ccbb77Post:6583faf1-5bfd-4bd5-9186-5dc8b079e74b">Cake!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone gotten a cake that's good and not a crazy amount of money? We are cutting back on a lot of things to stay in buget, but we really want a cake!!! Thanks!!!
    Posted by emysobo[/QUOTE]

<div>I thought that even Publix was a bit on the expensive side for wedding cakes . . . but you can do a small wedding cake (from them or elsewhere) and then get a large regular sheet cake to have cut in the back and served :)</div>
  • What your budget? I got 2 cakes from publix for $168. -6 and 8 in cake -30 cupcakes - groom cake
  • I didn't want to spend over 400. I found a place that will deliver to my venue at $3 a slice. I think we are going to taste. Maybe get a smaller cake and have a sheet cake in te back to cut.
  • How about some of the amazing smaller ethnic bakeries we have in Atlanta? (Any of the 100 Korean places on BuHi, La Suprema, Brazilian Bakery)? We are meeting with Brazilian Bakery soon, I love that place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards