Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Awesome Vender

Hi giuys, this weekend I found a great vendor at a crafts show in my hometown. She makes some of the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen. She does a very modern combination between pearls and sparkle. It looks quite expensive but the prices are fabulous.
     But, the reason I have decided to really review her is quite simple. I fell in love with a necklace, braclet, and earring set at the show. I purchased the set and took them home to try on with my dress. When I put them on, I realized that while they were beautiful they just did not go with the dress the way I had hoped. I returned to the show heartbroken and was prepared to have to ask her to refund my money. She offered to refund me and to allow me to show her pictures of what I really want/need it to look like. I explained to her the changes that needed to be made and she said she would have them done by Friday. Also, she said that if it still is not right she will make even more changes or refund me my money if I want her to. She was so understanding and accomodating. You know how we all are when we love something and then fear it will not work.

This is her email address, I hope you will find a reason to use her especially since she is in GA.

debrancavanah@windstream.net <debrancavanah@windstream.net />;
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards