imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is very nice! 

When do you plan on ordering and sending these out? If you don't plan on doing it for a while (they are generally sent out 6 - 8 months before the wedding) then wait before ordering them. Stalk sites like groupon or livingsocial. I bought a coupon from livingsocial that was $10 for $50 worth of VP merchandise. I purchased 40 magnetic STDs with envelopes, return address lables,50  business cards that said "We are so excited to share this news with you, if you need to contact me for any reason here is my info..." , and 40 small product lables (used as envelope seals). With all of that, I only paid an additional $10 for shipping. 
    Soo...$10 coupon + $10 shipping = $20 total for my STDs. Also, they were just BARELY under the limit for normal postage, which was cool, so they don't cost all that much to send! 
  • edited December 2011
    Well we are moving in February/March so I'm not sure if I should send them out in January or wait until March to send them. I don't want to send them too soon but then again I don't want to send them too close to the date. And thank you for that advice on saving money on them. :)
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • retaviatoretaviato member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh -- that kind of STD.
  • edited December 2011
    lol I had to think of something to get your attention. :D
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards