Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Wedding venue that allows outside catering

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a wedding venue in Atlanta that allows outside catering? W

Re: Wedding venue that allows outside catering

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Callenwalde Atl history center (I think)
  • Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe KTN Ballroom does.
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_wedding-venue-allows-outside-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:c7a685af-a2e9-4cc2-b72c-5b984e5e6ceePost:38ad2ada-eeb9-4c51-8714-2c95b8052898">Re: Wedding venue that allows outside catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]I believe KTN Ballroom does.
    Posted by Sapphire1002[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yes for a fee ($350 I believe)

</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jcurry428jcurry428 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trees Atlanta has a preferred catering list but they allow outside caterers. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Mansell House in Alpharetta - you pay a fee for the venue and bring in everything yourself.  Roswell River Landing also - pay a fee for venue and provide everything else yourself.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    CelticTCelticT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's ridiculous how hard it can be to find a site that allows this. There are a couple I have found.

Dunaway Gardens in Newnan

The Frazer Center at Cator Woolford Gardens (they have a preferred caterer list, but you can bring in your own caterer for an additional $1000 fee).

Roswell River Landing, though I know someone else already mentioned this place.

Also, if you have special circumstances (like someone is doing the catering as a gift or something), some places will be willing to work with you. You just have to ask!
  • Options
    bonlgrhmbonlgrhm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Wimbish House let's you bring in your own caterer and booze so you will save so much money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gala Events Facility in East Cobb lets you bring in your own catering.  They're really reasonable.  Small, but reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards