Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Circus-Themed Wedding???

I saw this on another wedding message board.  Tell me your honest gut reaction?

Ok my fiance and I are very fun people we are having our wedding at our county fair grounds. Its a rainbow wedding also. We have a photo booth booked, a ballon person, a airbrush tatoo person. We are having a popcorn machine and cotton candy machine. My delema now is invitations, center peices and decorations. I want a way to incorporate the theme but also butterflies and dragonflies. (These symbolize us) I have some ideas but wanted to know if someone had thought of something I may not have???

For me, I get the fairground location, yada, yada, yada -- but then to incorporate butterflies and dragonflies?  Really?  This sounds more like a grade school birthday party at the circus than wedding to me.

What's your take?

Re: Circus-Themed Wedding???

• Options
    BekkersBekkers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It sounds like she has the most ADD theme(s) ever. Circus, rainbows, and insects? Oh, my. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow  I can't even picuture this wedding!! (really don't know if I want too)
  • Options
    Danigirl259Danigirl259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wait where is the clown making wedding ring shaped balloons? Maybe she will be ridng an elephant down the isle. Sorry I need to be nice.....my FI saw this had to add his two cents
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This wedding will be stimulation overload!  I can't even imagine how this would come together. I have a feeling there will be a lot of confused guests.
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards