Georgia-Atlanta
Options

NEED HELP!!

Hello everyone! never posted on this board before but I need everyones help!My fiance and I moved to Georgia (alpharetta) last august for jobs and for me to go to school. We are getting married September 2010 in our home state NJ. Now because of my school schedule interfering with my work schedule we have to move home to NJ. Our problem is that our landlord isn't wiling to let us break our lease! They tell us if we don't find someone else to rent out the condo then we have to pay the remaining $7200!! We are totally stuck in a bind here. There is no way we can stay financially and we are scheduled to leave the end of this month. We already spent all the money we saved for the wedding :( to move back up north. If anyone knows of someone looking for a place to live let me know!! We thought we found someone but then they backed out because the couple broke up. :(  It's a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo in Alpharetta. $900 a month and its in a great location. Close to shopping and restaurants.   thank you!!!Kerikchicko@yahoo.com
image 175 Invited so far! image 134 Are ready to party!
image 41 Will be missing out image 0!! Are making me stress Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NEED HELP!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    While I can't help you, I just wanted to wish you luck. Sorry you are in such a crappy situation. :-(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely let you know if I hear of anyone! I'm so sorry this has unfolded this way. FI and I just sold our home and moved into a 2 bd/2 ba condo in Alpharetta and would have LOVED to have gotten a deal like $950/mo!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
     You can post the condo on Craig's List. There is a section called "sublet/ temporary." Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards