Georgia-Atlanta
Options

January GTG

Okay, so I'm restarting this conversation. Let's say we make it for either Saturday the 29th or Sunday the 30th & GTG for dinner and drinks like MyMatt said. How about everyone that is interested put down where you live so we can try to pick something about in the middle of all of us?
I live in Canton, which is north of Atlanta.

Re: January GTG

• Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I FINALLY GOT BACK INTERNET SERVICE!!!!!!
    Sorry I have been MIA. I live in Roswell/Sandy Springs.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Sandy Springs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_january-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:daeb28b7-85ae-4f23-8cb8-0e4834a5d4edPost:85c27a3b-5ebb-495b-967e-f3f6f1fb3dcd">Re: January GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]I FINALLY GOT BACK INTERNET SERVICE!!!!!! Sorry I have been MIA. I live in Roswell/Sandy Springs.
    Posted by My_Matt[/QUOTE]

lol, that sounds familiar.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back My_Matt! :)

I'm up in Ball Ground.
  • Options
    NICHOLECHULANICHOLECHULA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live downtown Atlanta
  • Options
    My_MattMy_Matt member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Tiffany!
    I thought of you, pokepoke, when I made that post. Although my absense wasn't nearly as long as yours :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    edited December 2011
    Powder Springs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_january-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:daeb28b7-85ae-4f23-8cb8-0e4834a5d4edPost:6e8d0b1a-12ff-4c51-8646-ca4f4480eacc">Re: January GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks, Tiffany! I thought of you, pokepoke, when I made that post. Although my absense wasn't nearly as long as yours :)
    Posted by My_Matt[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I was gone because of the idiots at the company i get internet from. Did yours have anything to do with the snow? I couldn't even imagine not having internet the past few days, I would have gone absolutely nuts!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards