Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wedding dress HELP

so..i found MY DRESS... only problem... way out of price range.  can anyone give me the names of the places you all found your dress at.  I found my dress at Klienfelds... but need to find it a little less expensive.. it was 2x my budget. i am heart broken.. but know i must be able to find one like it somewhere!!!!i am in Central Bucks area.. but willing and ready to drive to find one!

Re: Wedding dress HELP

• Options
    i got mine at David's Bridal. They have them every where and have a great variety of styles. I'm not saying get the dress, but mine was twice my budget too. I had my heart set on on a dress that was in my budget and then my daughter said..."hey mom try this one on (the twice the budget dress)" and I was in love. I knew it was the one.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    I'm probably getting mine at the Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe in Newark... and I also tried dresses on at Brides and Grooms, also in Newark and Baranette's in Willow Grove.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I also found my dress at Klenfeld's but waited for a trunk show at Castle Couture in NJ to get it.  I def recommend this place to everyone especially since they let brides who buy their dress there, borrow up to $25k in jewerly for the wedding. Also fyi from what I understand, you have to pay sales tax for your dress if you buy it in PA but not in NJ or DE.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    I got mine from Country Bride & Gent in Bensalem (Bucks County). The women there were very nice when I went. Other nice shops to try in the area are SposaBella Bridal which is in Feasterville I believe, by the Buck Hotel. And Coronet which is in the same area. Who was the designer of your dress? Look on the websites to see if they carry the same designer. Hope this helps you. Message me and let me know if you can try any of these places!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    Sorry, I just noticed your Previous post about the designer. Hopefully you can find something that looks similar somewhere. Look at designer's websites, get the style numbers, and you can call places to see if they carry those specific styles.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was looking into Alfred Angelo dresses they are amazingly affordable...  Also Cornet Bridal has a ton of wonderful dresses.  As well as Country bride and gent that is where I got my bridemaid dress for my dads wedding two years ago.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards