Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Cannot find a Venue!

I am not getting married until Fall of next year and I have just started planning. I've given myself a little over a year of planning so I can get everything perfect. I want my venue and ceremony at the same place (or area) Ceremony outiside and reception inside. 

We are wanting alcohol, but the ones I have found either have NO alcohol, or just beer and wine.

I am DYING to have it at a barn. I know there are many to choose from but I just can't seem to find that perfect one. 

Does anyone have any specific places they've used, been to, or know of. It does NOT need to be in the ATL area, I am from Sandersville, GA. But I would like it to be IN Georgia and perferably not TN, SC, NC. etc. 

Thanks ahead of time ladies! 

Re: Cannot find a Venue!

• Options
    I suggest Vinewood in Newnan...been to a wedding there and it was stunning!
  • Options
    I got married at John Oliver Michael House in Statham (outside Athens). Beautiful! And they allow you to bring in your own alcohol so you can save money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Look at The Trolley Barn.  In town & you can bring own alcohol.
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem. 
    Try searching dahlonega barn venues. They have a ton of barns up there with beautiful land and montain scenery. I'm not entirely sure about all their alcohol policies. 

If you're looking closer to town I am totally stumped too. The best places I've seen are make-shift barns with not a lot of land. 

Vinewoods looks the best in pics but havent been to visit it yet! 

Keep us updated!Laughing
  • Options
    I pm'ed you but check out Court Street Livery in Washington.  It's about as close to a barn type venue as you can get but it's right in downtown and the Fitzpatrick Hotel is right around the corner for guests.

• Options
    Check out Carl House, in auburn GA. I got married there. they have gardens, ballroom, 30+ acres pastor land with barns in the back to take pictures at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards