Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Rent venue for full day, own vendors, outdoor space, under $4000...

Hey I am looking for a venue for both my ceremony and reception. I would like to find one that I can rent out the entire area for a day (possibly two). I want to do all the planning, decor, and bring in my own vendors. I was hopping to find an estate, villa, large farm house of some sort to rent out for the day or even a weekend. I am looking to have the event outside for the most part in open areas (tents...), gardens, patios, and views if possible.  I am even open to renting someones house for the weekend and only using their outdoor space (I'm desperate!). Of course this is a big dream and I do not expect to get everything. The location can be practically anywhere in Georgia and hopefully cost no more than $4000. Any ideas?

Re: Rent venue for full day, own vendors, outdoor space, under $4000...

• Options
    Try the Roswell River Landing
  • Options
    Thanks! I will check it out!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_rent-venue-for-full-day-own-vendors-outdoor-space-under-4000?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:dce227a8-59a1-4e16-9240-1dcdd3684c41Post:0af9a78e-0701-4d43-93d6-f989acf5b8c7">Re: Rent venue for full day, own vendors, outdoor space, under $4000...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Peach Brandy Cottage in Dawsonville is another good option.
    Posted by RedSoloCup[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thank you I  will be sure to look into it!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_rent-venue-for-full-day-own-vendors-outdoor-space-under-4000?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:dce227a8-59a1-4e16-9240-1dcdd3684c41Post:7807594d-a320-4237-80a4-ce552cf4e0d7">Re: Rent venue for full day, own vendors, outdoor space, under $4000...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try the Roswell River Landing
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards