Georgia-Atlanta
Options

QOTD 1/10/11

Could the weather ruin your wedding day? For example, the snow we had this morning, or a rain shower. I'm not talking about something like a tornado or anything though : )

I'm hoping to get married at the Roswell River Landing, so I would be dissapointed if the rain kept me from being able to get married next to the river, but I do have a back up plan in case of rain. I don't think it would ruin my day, but it would be very frustrating trying to set up inside.

Re: QOTD 1/10/11

• Options
    mstar284mstar284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isn't rain a sign of fertility or something anyway? Mine's inside, so rain or no rain, it doesn't matter

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mines is also inside! YAY!! SO hopefully we won't have to worry about the bad weather.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    dzjennadzjenna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My ceremony/reception are inside at Park Tavern, but we are hoping to take pictures outside in the park beforehand.  Hopefully the weather will allow for it.  Would be pretty disapointing if we didn't get any pics outside.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony and reception will both be indoors so nothing will be ruined.  BUT assuming we do have nice weather, the room where our reception will be held has doors that open to a garden which our guests will be able to go out and enjoy during cocktail hour.

Should it rain, there's a pair of pink and white polka dot rain boots that I have my eye on.  I have no issues with rocking them under my gown!  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is outside at the Atlanta History Center and needless to say, rain would RUIN it!  
  • Options
    lnapplinglnappling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have a plan B just in case!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards