Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Seamstress???

Hi everyone

This is my first post, so I hope somebody takes pity on it and considers responding :P I am looking for a reliable seamstress in GA (preferably the Marietta area, otherwise Atl is fine) to create my wedding dress. I have a specific idea in mind, involving lace and satin and such, and I don't want it to go awry. I have heard the horror stories! Anyway, please let me know about your experiences (the good and the bad). Part of the reason I am going to a seamstress is because I am looking for a dress with sleeves (hard to come by, believe it or not,) and even if I get something off the rack I would need to add a jacket or adjust the bodice in some way. Hope you can assist! Smile

Re: Seamstress???

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could help you.  Have you checked the vendor reviews on Wedding Wire?  Their vendor database is really helpful.  Good luck! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Linda G in norcross is the best I have every used. Her info is in my bio.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    sarasa555sarasa555 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your page is stunning! Really, great job :) I can't find the seamstress info but I can google it. Do you remember the name of her company? Does she have a website/portfolio? Is she pricy?

Thanks so much for these responses :)

Also, I have no idea how to use the wedding wire. I think I am technologically deficient hehe.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stana designs after an awful stint with another designer (Natalie with shopdestini.com) that did not come through with my product.  If you are interested in Stana email me queenoftravel1 at yahoo.  She will have you set in about a week if needed. She is of 75 N
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards