Georgia-Atlanta

Have you heard of this photographer?

has anyone heard of or had any experience with Jaimes Lee of Ki Photographer? Her wedding packages are very affordable but this is the first time I ever come across her website in all my months of researching for a photographer....thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Have you heard of this photographer?

• My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a link to her website? That might help me determine.
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His pics look nice & his price's look even better, though I question how much experience he has in "wedding photography" .  There is not much room for error on your wedding day so experience counts more than anything.  I would encourage you to shop for a wedding photographer that has over 25 weddings worth of experience and references you can call.  I would look at these photographers before making your decision.  

- Our Labor of Love www.ourlaboroflove.com
    - Christopher Brock Photography www.chrisbrock.org
    - Bella Photography www.bellapictures.com

Hope this helps!  Remember you can't get your day back, so I would not short cut in your memories department :)

Lori
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Katie Rivers Photography (www.katieriversphoto.com) and she is FABULOUS! :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • evelynsdevelynsd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The website is www.kiphotographer.com
  • lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_heard-of-this-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:e56b9b8a-408a-4692-a6d4-b9de607d1069Post:fa56a6d2-78c1-476a-9a4e-8d1e29a404d0">Re: Have you heard of this photographer?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The website is <a href="http://www.kiphotographer.com" rel='nofollow'>www.kiphotographer.com</a>
    Posted by evelynsd[/QUOTE]

<div>I did go on the website.  Photos look decent though again it looks like their is a lack of "wedding photography" experience.  Being a photographer & a wedding photographer is two totally different things.  From what I have learned over my wedding experience is that a "photographer" is used to controlling the lighting and the pace of their shoot.  A "wedding photographer" knows that he or she does not control anything and can only document and roll with the day.</div>
  • evelynsdevelynsd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your input- i appreciate the advice!
  • saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We decided on fixed focal.  Love their style and so far they have been wonderful to work with!  Check them out!

www.fixedfocal.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    The only thing that concerns me about this photographer is that he says he only books up to a month in advance.  But other than that he looks spectacular.  Also, check out Rebecca Bunch, she's very competitively priced and offers great photographs! 
    Can't wait to marry my man! October 28, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards