Georgia-Atlanta

HORSE FARM VENUES-- For Wedding and need help with ideas!!!

My fiance and I are big horse people and I am looking to get married on a equestrian facility. We really love Foxhall in south Georgia I wasn't sure if anyone know anything about this location. But, also we are very open to any other locations if anyone knows of anything please let me know. Also, as far as food, decor, etc. any ideas??? On the plus side I do have the dress! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HORSE FARM VENUES-- For Wedding and need help with ideas!!!

• If you are near the Athens area you could look into Tucker Plantation. It's a beautiful location!

• Have you looked into Serenbe? It's just south of Atlanta.
  • Chastain Horse Park or the Horse Park in Conyers...
  • There are a few in the Newnan area. Vinewood is one. Serenbe is AMAZING. I went the other day because the Blue Eyed Daisy was on Cupcake Wars and won...so naturally I made the 30 minute drive for cupcakes.... :)

• I agree with Erica.  Tucker Plantation is beautiful
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have done weddings at both Vinewood and Foxhall (I'm a caterer for Gabe's Downtown). They are both wonderful and allow outside vendors. The staff at both locations are top notch. Vinewood offers the house to get ready in and pictures in the garden. My favorite place at Foxhall is Legacy Lookout. You get married on the edge of the hill over looking the a vast and beautiful landscape. Then you retreat into the reception area which is only a few feet away. The drive there is also a plus. Not sure on cost which is better, but both are great. It just depends on what you are wanting. 
  • You should check out The Tisinger House. I know they have a lot of horses and miniature ponies. www.thetisingerhouse.com they allow outside catering and let you stay 1 night in the house. You get the place from Thursday to Sunday to set up and tear down
  • Tucker plantation is amazing but are not taking people at this time :( Thats what the email said when I contacted them :(
  • Crooked Pines Farm just built a rustic barn with stalls. They have two horses on the facility. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards