Georgia-Atlanta

Veil shopping?

My parents are coming into town next weekend, and my mom wants to take me veil shopping.  I know on previous posts you all have recommended getting a veil online (and I've looked - and found a couple that I really like on Etsy!), but my mom is insisting that we need to go shop for one in person Tongue out  So, any suggestions on good places to go shop for a veil?  I'm hoping that in the end, after I try some on at stores and "figure out what I like", I'll be able to convince her to let me get one of the ones from Etsy, but I need to appease her first, haha.

Anniversary

Re: Veil shopping?

• pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I find the best way to shop for things is to go into stores first and try them on then go and find them online : )
    I would go shopping and trying them on and stuff, then when you get home show her the veils on etsy or wherever you're looking at them online. Then you can say stuff like "Look, this is just like the one I tried on but it's $X cheaper!" or, if it's not cheaper but has some cute stuff none of the ones you tried on in store had you could say something like "This is just like that one i tried on that we both liked so much, but it has THIS which would look SOOO good on me!" 
    That way she gets the fun of seeing all the veils on you, and you can get the veil you want online : )
    And who knows, you may even find a veil in a store that you like better than the ones you've seen online, or one that's cheaper.
    Good luck and have fun <3
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw a few I liked at Bride Beautiful and Bridals by Lori. I would recommend those two places for sure :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know what side of town you are on, but Sweet Elegance in Decatur is also a good spot to check out.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine @ Bridal's by Lori and loved it!  Be sure to bring your dress with you.. also, check Wedding Angels in Roswell.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions!  We ended up going to Bridals by Lori and it was a great experience.  My mom has agreed to let me get a veil from Etsy now that I "know what I want", so I should be ordering it soon!  Smile
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards