Georgia-Atlanta

Golden Corral catering???

hi Knotties!  I remember someone saying they had the information on Golden Corral catering but I can't, for the life of me, remember who.  We were planning to self cater but are now entertaining the idea of hiring a caterer since it will be less work for us day of.  If anyone has the info, pricing, etc please let me know i'd really really appreciate it! Thank youSmile 
Wedding Countdown Ticker www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: Golden Corral catering???

• edited December 2011
    I don't have the info, but I believe it was pokepoke27 who had posted about Golden Corral a while back.
  • saorisenylsaorisenyl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tiffany is right is was pokepoke.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I actually sent her a pm about it and she never answered. However if your looking for cheap food checkout oakwoodcafe.net they quoted me $17.34 a person for what I chose. I didn't do a tasting but from the reviews I found they were all good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • delismaridelismari member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies.  I actually looked into Mother's Finest catering and I think we'll be going with them(tasting is on thursday) for 16.95 per person I get 1 meat, 2 sides, salad, punch, bread and butter, coffee, both cakes(grooms is included), "fancy" plastic plates, stainless silverware, plastic cups/glasses, and staff to replenish the buffet, cut and serve the cakes, and clean up.  For 2.95 more i can add another meat/entree.  That is by far the best deal I have found especially because the cake is included! so i'm going with them, pending their food is good.Smile
  • edited December 2011
    If you want cheap, you won't beat Catering By the Master's Table. I'd be suspicious except they came highly recommended by a venue I was looking at (and they weren't affiliated with each other). http://cateringbythemasterstable.com/default.aspx
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • delismaridelismari member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i checked out catering by the master's table but they don't cater to my area(i'm in south ATL).  We went for our tasting yesterday at Mother's finest and their food is delicious and they are very nice and professional people.  We will be hiring them.  They're signature white cake with pineapple filling is to die for and it is included in their 16.95/person price.
  • edited December 2011
    Where in southern ga are you? Macon 'south' or more like savannah 'south'?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards