Georgia-Atlanta
Options

I'm over it all....

Anyone on here have any motivation for me?

The stress of all the wedding stuff is taking a toll on me. So much so that I am just over it. I have issues with my girls, with the caterer, with my mom......Decemeber 2nd can't be here fast enough, then I can let out a sigh of relief because the wedding will be over and (hopefully) I will be in Vegas letting my hair down. :)

I need a hug. And possibly a stiff drink.

Re: I'm over it all....

• Options
    Maybe you just need a wedding planning break. You've got enough time to do that. 

The stiff drink should help too haha. 
  • Options
    YAY!!! Less than 2 weeks for you. :) Are you excited?
    And yeah, I am taking a break. I have hired a planner, and I am planning on letting her take over. I have all the important stuff done....she just needs to iron out the wrinkles.
  • Options
    I felt that way at times.  It really is worth it in the end though!
  • Options
    Take a break.  My husband and I did that from time to time.  In fact, we planned a weekend like a month before our wedding - to go out of town (like a 3 hour drive away) and NOT talk about anything wedding related!  It was nice, just to be US.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yep sounds like u need a non planning day.  just take a day go get nails hair done and woosahhh  and next day come back and tackle 1 task at a time
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I think that the stress of trying to please everyone else finally got to me. I didn't do anything wedding related (except take a BM for a fitting) this week. It was heavenly.  :)
  • Options
    all you have to do is please yourself and FI not the whole family .
  • Options
    If you keep your focus on "the blessed event", it brings everything into perspective. What matters is the joining of two hearts in a bond of commitment, trust, and love - for the ages! Having friends and family there to share in the event is a part of the celebration, but it is not the event, itself.

Keep your focus on what matters and you'll be able to let a lot of the stress go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards