Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Awww darn

So I bought my dress quite a while ago in a good sale. Now that there are less than four months until my wedding I figured I should put it on to make sure I can get into it. I put it on and it was going well, but it wouldn't button up fully - LOL

Guess someone is going on a diet ; )

Re: Awww darn

• Options
    That's not that bad! You can make it work girl! I hope the dieting works! You can also take it to a seamstress and see if it can be let out a little, or get you some Spanxx/corset/thing. 

April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    You can do it! It won't take much to get back in it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    You can do it! Drink lots of water, I like the flavored waters best.
  • Options
    The same thing happened to me. I actually purchased my dress 2 years ago, I was about 15-20 lbs lighter. I went for my first fitting with Dora Baker, and my dress wouldn't zip. She told me I was too skinny to go on a diet, so she changed it from zip back to corset back, and she even added additional beading. I love my new dress better than the original lol. Give her a call.
  • Options
    physical exercise is the best way. and do not eat anything after 7pm. i only drink water . lost 7 pounds in 4 weeks! yeay!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_awww-darn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:f29ade89-4cc1-490e-9b3f-ef7ce9ad1c1bPost:cf975315-cf2f-4749-9abe-7d0eec72cb0b">Re: Awww darn</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can do it! Drink lots of water, I like the flavored waters best.
    Posted by mari0225[/QUOTE]

<div>I drink Fruit2O. I get a big case from Sams club for like $10 : )</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks for the support ladies. My plan is to diet until about may, and if I still can't get into the dress then I'll have it let out! </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_awww-darn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:f29ade89-4cc1-490e-9b3f-ef7ce9ad1c1bPost:353ac6f0-728e-4911-95c8-5a7b5246ef23">Re: Awww darn</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Awww darn : I drink Fruit2O. I get a big case from Sams club for like $10 : ) Thanks for the support ladies. My plan is to diet until about may, and if I still can't get into the dress then I'll have it let out! 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

I love those!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards