Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Forever Endeavors Photography?

We are considering using Allen Mullins with Forever Endeavors photography.  Has anyone ever used them or heard anything about him?  Any advice would be nice.
Thanks!

Re: Forever Endeavors Photography?

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, but i will look them up and take a look :)

edit:
    Okay, i looked at their site and i do not think that their images are that fabulous. Especially not for the price that they are asking. Their whites (aka the wedding dresses) seem to always be blown out, their lighting and exposures seems to always be off, and almost every shot they have posted is out of focus. I would definitely keep looking. If you would like, send me a PM with your budget range and what you are looking for (style, number of hours, album, prints, etc) and I will send you a list of photographers in Atlanta for you to take a look at.
  • Options
    lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the post above.  There are other photographers in this area that can provide you with better photography at a better price.

My wedding photographer that I used was Christopher Brock www.chrisbrock.org , he was fantastic.  In the event that he is booked I also have witnessed "Our Labor of Love" photography, they are also first class.

I would really recommend a company that specializes in wedding photography.  There are tons of great photographers out there, though very few great "wedding" photographers.

• Options
    edited December 2011

My friend used them for her wedding and her pictures turned out great! The guy allen was really nice.  she told me he was resonably priced compared to other photographers with the same experience.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We hired them to shoot our wedding in 2010 and found them to be very pleasant, prompt and super easy to work with. They weren't overbearing but didn't ignore us either. We received everything faster than promised and were very pleased with the pictures they took and the album design. We have referred them to 3 people, and 2 of them hired. We will be using them for our new family as well :-)
  • Options
    kturner85kturner85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding about a year ago now and I thought that Allen was wonderful to work with. He was extremely easy to get along with and took fantastic photos. None of my shots were out of focus and none of the colors got "blown out". I would definitely recommend him to anyone asking and I would love to work with him again in the future.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  We just booked him and I look forward to working with him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards