Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

OoOoOoOdSiE

Re: OoOoOoOdSiE

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Was just about to post:-) Yes happy Birthday!!!!!!! Any exciting plans?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so nosey, I look at the posts addressed to other people!

Happy Birthday!!!!  :)
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aw, Happy Birthday!!!!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Totally hijacking this post haha.

Happy birthday!! Hope it's wonderful :-)
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!!!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha, thank you all.  
    You have no idea how much all of the birthday wishes mean to me actually.  It's been a rough week.  

No big plans - dinner with DH and my mom tonight.  I went out for a few friends birthdays this past weekend so each time I just pretended I was out for mine ;)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ooooooodsie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:4bebafd9-a418-4d9e-9de1-ba2d667fcc2dPost:6d8c7f7c-18ee-42df-aaf8-bb8fc2d74de4">Re: OoOoOoOdSiE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, thank you all.   You have no idea how much all of the birthday wishes mean to me actually.  It's been a rough week.   No big plans - dinner with DH and my mom tonight.  I went out for a few friends birthdays this past weekend so each time I just pretended I was out for mine ;)  
    Posted by ooodsie[/QUOTE]

I'll bring a bottle of wine to bowling for ya :-) ease the week a little! Hope everything is okay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks- I'll need it ;)

My parents dropped a pretty big bomb on me this week that's making me question a lot, including myself and my own relationships.  I just need to realize I am not them, and I control how my life is going to turn out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry Kim, I hope everything is okay, or at least will be okay.  Stay strong with Ben, that's the best you can do!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ooooooodsie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:4bebafd9-a418-4d9e-9de1-ba2d667fcc2dPost:a227686c-acf1-48e6-af18-c095a8228d65">Re: OoOoOoOdSiE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks- I'll need it ;) My parents dropped a pretty big bomb on me this week that's making me question a lot, including myself and my own relationships.  I just need to realize I am not them, and I control how my life is going to turn out.

These are never fun.  At least you are out of their house, and your identity/life doesn't depend on them.  I hope things turn around for you (in your head I mean).  Just remember, you are not your parents and yes, you can choose to be different and live differently.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_ooooooodsie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:4bebafd9-a418-4d9e-9de1-ba2d667fcc2dPost:a227686c-acf1-48e6-af18-c095a8228d65">Re: OoOoOoOdSiE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks- I'll need it ;) My parents dropped a pretty big bomb on me this week that's making me question a lot, including myself and my own relationships.  I just need to realize I am not them, and I control how my life is going to turn out.

That's awful :-(. Don't ever let others decisions/life choices change your core beliefs/thoughts. As hard as it is... you are your own person, and strong at that. Try to look at other things around you as well, not just your parents, to motivate you and keep you strong. Hang in there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Happy Birthday!!  Keep your head up!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday!
    Sorry things aren't going so well.  i know it's hard when you get in your own head.  I do that all the time.  Try and take a deep breath and look at Ben and remember why you married him.  Hopefully that helps.  Try and keep your head up and enjoy what is left of your birthday, you deserve it, you work really hard.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys.. 
    We ended up having a great night, just the 3 of us.. It sucked that my dad was not there, but, what can ya do.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards