July 2012 Weddings
Options

Heyy there ladiess!!

Sorry I havent posted on here lately. Everytime I have a day off me and my ma are doing things for the wedding. we almost have the card box/wishing well almost done. We have a few big things to pay for still but not many. Ive been getting little things here and there and crossing things off the list. It feels soo great to cross things off the list that we've gotten. My aunt is gonna be helping me make the bouquets for the girls and also the toss bouquet. we will be making them out of fake flowers. Also 4 out of 5 bridesmaids ordered their dresses. Happy new year everyone!! Ahh we will all be getting married in less than 6 months(most of us) i remember when the ticker wasnt even moving.

Re: Heyy there ladiess!!

• Options
    edited January 2012
    Congrats on the checks!
  • Options
    Hey! Happy New Year. I remember those non ticker moving days too, I was so antsy for the wedding date to get here and now it's right around the corner and it seems like it's not enough time. Congrats on your checks.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats on your checks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_heyy-there-ladiess?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:74863b83-09c8-45f1-8866-528f5870fbabPost:8682c0dd-f7fd-471c-a991-29ba7acdfffe">Re: Heyy there ladiess!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! Happy New Year. I remember those non ticker moving days too, I was so antsy for the wedding date to get here and now it's right around the corner and it seems like it's not enough time. Congrats on your checks.
    Posted by 7E&G7[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. I can't believe how close it is. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!! OMG i cant believe how close the wedding is. is seems like just yesterday we were at the 6 month mark and now we are almost at the 5 month mark!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards