July 2012 Weddings
Options

When do you think you will start to freak out a bit?

Eventhough our weddings are approaching fast I still feel like it is far away.  I think once we hit 3 month mark I will really start to get excited!! 

It will feel real to me when we send out our invites in May. 
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: When do you think you will start to freak out a bit?

• Options
    Ugh I am freaking out right now because TK sucks!! Where did all the posts go! Argh!!!

Okay back to wedding freakouts haha. I sort of am already, my ticker freaks me out haha.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I'm kind of already freaking out because I feel like there are so many things we haven't done yet. The problem is that even though we have our vendors booked for our date, we don't have ANY of the specifics done except for flower arrangements.

Band playlist and/or songs? Not even remotely decided and they're playing for SIX HOURS. Ceremony? Not planned. Don't even know who are readers are. Ceremony music? Haven't even discussed. Catering contract? Nope. In fact, we've been waiting to get an estimate from our caterer for A MONTH. We went to our meeting with her in the beginning of February and she still hasn't sent us the quote. We know roundabout what it'll be, but I want to know for sure so that we can eliminate/add where appropriate. I also need to know specifics regarding the tables we're renting so that I know what type/size overlay to consider (I'm not renting through her because I think I can do it cheaper myself). The list goes on and on.

So anyway, yeah. I'm freaking out.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I think I will start freaking when I mail the invites. Or maybe when I hit double digits?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_when-do-you-think-you-will-start-to-freak-out-a-bit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:75d0bf83-244d-4de0-a7f9-89c3fc33bf97Post:89897720-560a-47f3-b604-94a912a6e3f2">Re:When do you think you will start to freak out a bit?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I will start freaking when I mail the invites. Or maybe when I hit double digits?
    Posted by hmacsine[/QUOTE]

Ahhhh!  This just caused me to jump and see how many more days until I hit double digits and it's only 8!

Ok, a freak-out has been triggered......
  • Options
    My bridal shower is tomorrow so I'm guessing I'll have a big 'ol freakout right smack in the middle of it! Still feels surreal sometimes. But, oh so much fun!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This thread kinda made me freak out a bit, haha. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol sorry !!!  I feel like I freaked everyone out!!!  I think I will also freak out when we are in the double digits!! 
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    4 months really got me. :p

I'm excited though. Now that I have all the massive checks out the way - I feel relaxed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know. Lately I've been freaking out about the house and so far the wedding planning has been going good- haven't found a reason to freak out.

But I think I'll start freaking out when we get our RSVPs back!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been freaking out for about a month now. There are just so many little things to be done. Plus I still don't have an officiant. Apparently it's next to impossible for a judge from connecticut to marry people in New York. Ugh looks like I'm on to plan C.

image 180 invited image 145 are ready to party image 35 are missing out image 0! can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 20th! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hahahha like Meagan said....this entire thread is freaking me out!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • Options
    I can't believe how many threads disappeared today... wtf

I've been freaking out to myself lately... we've been so busy these past few weeks I just can't get anything done or anything organized for myself.  There's still a lot of stuff left for us to do but I'm trying not to get overwhelmed!  One thing at a time, right?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I think I will start freaking out when we actually start addressing the invitations.
    AND
     I will have a major freak out when I get my dress back and it fits.
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:When do you think you will start to freak out a bit?:[QUOTE]I'm kind of already freaking out because I feel like there are so many things we haven't done yet. The problem is that even though we have our vendors booked for our date, we don't have ANY of the specifics done except for flower arrangements. Band playlist and/or songs? Not even remotely decided and they're playing for SIX HOURS. Ceremony? Not planned. Don't even know who are readers are. Ceremony music?nbsp;Haven't even discussed. Catering contract? Nope. In fact, we've been waiting to get an estimate from our caterer for A MONTH. We went to our meeting with hernbsp;in the beginning of February and she still hasn'tnbsp;sentnbsp;us the quote. We know roundabout what it'll be, but I want to know for sure so that we can eliminate/add where appropriate. I also need to know specifics regarding the tables we're renting so that I know what type/size overlay to consider I'm not renting through her because I think I can do it cheaper myself. The list goes on and on. So anyway, yeah.nbsp;I'm freaking out. nbsp;nbsp; Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

Ohh we are in the same boat my friend! I too have been freaking out for a while now!! I've got checks but nothing is planned and it's driving me crazy. Plus no one vendors wants to plan with me yet. Wahhh! I flip every time I remember the tickers are starting to say 3 MONTHS!!! Not to mention in 3 months we'll have to pay the rest of our deposits. That's gonna be a ton of money all at the same time!
  • Options
    I'm freaking out now but I will feel better once my BM dresses are done. They are being custom made and for some reason, I'm afraid they are going to look terrible.

Once I see that they look good, I should calm down a lot.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options

I'm actually super calm. The only time I have really freaked and stressed out was in the very beginning of being engaged in August/September when we booked our venue and we felt rushed because everywhere was booking up quickly for the summer months on water locations in San Diego. It hit me a little when we met with our minister and he gave us a rough draft of the ceremony with our names written into the vows saying "Lindsay do you take Eric..." Everything feels so surreal still. I can't believe I have already picked out my dress and most of the details already! Went by so fast! Hoping I stay calm and collected :-)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am kinda freaking out right now bc I feel like I still have sooooo much left to do and I really do have a ton left!  AHHHHHH!  I need to get off TK and work on some stuff!
    :)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had my 'oh shi*t' moment today with my BFF...I was like holy cow...we're 120-some days away from the wedding & I'm like, I have this yet to do..and this...oh dear...I need two days off in a row...I'll get more accomplished that way!!
  • Options
    I'm starting to freak out now.  I think my major freak out will be right after the 3 month mark which coincides with the end of tax season.... Oh and now I might be closing on a house a week or so after that!

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_when-do-you-think-you-will-start-to-freak-out-a-bit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:75d0bf83-244d-4de0-a7f9-89c3fc33bf97Post:5c494e98-e287-4c63-bfc2-87e3fe6a5355">Re: When do you think you will start to freak out a bit?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm starting to freak out now.  I think my major freak out will be right after the 3 month mark which coincides with the end of tax season.... Oh and now I might be closing on a house a week or so after that!
    Posted by michelle11988[/QUOTE]

I feel better knowing that somebody else is also going through the same thing (house & planning a wedding)!! But in addition to tax season, OMG. You'll make it! :)
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have already started to freak out a little. lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards