Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR : Gossip Girl watchers

I watched last nights episode on my lunch break...who is the fella that Juliet goes to see in prison?!?

Re: NWR : Gossip Girl watchers

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I *think* a boyfriend. She had some secret phone conversation 2 weeks ago and told whoever was on the line "i love you".
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

when she had up all of the pictures on the wall...but what connection does he have with Serena?

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's Carter Baisen -- the guy who she dated and was a bad influence!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He was the one that helped her when she ran around Europe looking for her dad, and the one who showed up back in New York after that when she was doing all of her stunts for the paparazzi.  When she stole the horse at the polo match... 

Why does that show make my Monday  nights?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad there are more people my age watching that show! I love it and FI HATES it. I think I missed the premiere this season though, is it On Demand?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ - Thank you! The whole thing makes way more sense now. I couldn't figure out how they were going to tie in some random guy. Carter looks different dressed in orange polyester.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought Carter at first but it didn't really look like him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards