Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

HELP! Need minister/officiant for wedding on 10/10/10!

Hi,

My fiance and I booked an officiant over a year ago for our wedding. Long story short, we just found out he booked another wedding too close to ours and we need to find someone new. We're getting married in Downingtown, PA, which is about an hour west of Philadelphia. Is anyone familiar with the area or does anyone know of any websites I can go to to look for a replacement? Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED as our wedding is only a little over a month away!

Re: HELP! Need minister/officiant for wedding on 10/10/10!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend any of the officiants associated with Journeys of the Heart.  When you e-mail then they wil send you a list of the officiants available on your date, and from there you can choose someone based on who you think will be a good fit for you and your husband.  They will do an awesome job designing your ceremony to match whatever you had reviously planned.  They are oneo f the more expensive officiant groups in the area, but in my opinion worth every cent.  As soon as we met with our officiant we knew should be well worth the money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent you a private message on this. We are from Downingtown too. Getting married on Oct. 2
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just posted a guy who a great minister but don't know if he'll travel outside Delaware County, you can find his info on http://theweddingqueen.blogspot.com . 
  • Options
    joysaw00joysaw00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi: I officate secular, spirititual and Jewish weddings. I would be happy to send you references of happy couples I have married!

You can reach me at joysa@aol.com or visit my website at http://wanderinghebrew.com/weddings-and-funerals-jewish-or-interfaith/ to learn more about my background.

Joysa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards