Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and

Re: Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't normally wear perfume, so maybe none. I use clear gel deodorant by Secret I think normally, so I guess I would just wear that or any clear deodorant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought the secret clinical strength deoderant and wore it a few days prior at night (they say it's more effective if you sleep in it).   I was terrified I was going to sweat and get pit stains on my dress LOL 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto clinical strength, I sweat for what seems no reason and it does seem to help.

Now you have me worried about gel deodorant, maybe before the wedding I will stick to the clinical strength only.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooodsie,

Did that end up working well for you?  The Secret Clinical I mean...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I still managed to sweat some, but nothing major..so yeah I would say it did.  Because any other time my dress would have definitely been stained and it was not - I just flapped my arms around a bit before getting out of the limo to cool myself down a little before going into the church ;)  Make sure you don't keep your arms straight down to your sides too much.. that does it for me - if I keep them slightly bent and away from my sides it's not as bad.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore my regular perfume and regular deodarent - I honestly didn't think twice about using something other than that. Armanimania and Dove.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll probably wear my usual body spray.

Yes, I wear body spray.  I'm in high school.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_asked-mthly-board-but-perfume-going-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5cfa99ca-c46f-4f81-9ef7-bc98b944da9dPost:afd89b28-8585-4bdb-9fa8-e728a4874752">Re: Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll probably wear my usual body spray. Yes, I wear body spray.  I'm in high school.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

LMAO, this is me too. I love B&BW sprays.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_asked-mthly-board-but-perfume-going-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:5cfa99ca-c46f-4f81-9ef7-bc98b944da9dPost:c8645b35-56da-42d2-a0d8-44964b49dcdd">Re: Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and : LMAO, this is me too. I love B&BW sprays.
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]

I have a lot of b&bw sprays and I hardly use them, I should get in the habit again. I like the new butterfly one, I forget the actual name.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_asked-mthly-board-but-perfume-going-wear?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5cfa99ca-c46f-4f81-9ef7-bc98b944da9dPost:c8645b35-56da-42d2-a0d8-44964b49dcdd">Re: Asked on mthly board, but what perfume are you going to wear and</a>:
    [QUOTE]LMAO, this is me too. I love B&BW sprays.
    Posted by steffiel[/QUOTE]

Me too!  B&BW body sprays are my regular "perfume."  I don't like anything too heavy.  For my deodorant, I will wear either my usual Degree Clear or consider getting the Clinical Strength Secret after reading PPs.</div>
  • Options
    jayandheatherjayandheather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought I posted already but Philosophy fragrances are the best.  Amazing grace is my favorite.  They are all light and clean and I always get compliments when I wear it.  You can get it at Nordstrom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also a member of the body spray club.   I wear lovespell from Victorias Secret or Pink Grapefruit from B&BW.   Perfume is way too overwhelming for me and my allergies.  I love body spray.  and yes, I wore lovespell on my wedding day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the body sprays from B&BW too!!  I like getting the smaller ones and change fragrances all the time. They are perfect in the summer when regular perfume is too heavy.  For perfume, I wear Burberry.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very Wang "Bouquet"

It now is my FAVORITE perfume and I wear it every day. I got hooked on it at a GTG knottie event held in the city, they were giving away free samples as a favor. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards