Eco-Friendly Weddings
Options

Good online stationery store for DIY invitations/ceremony

I really have loved the customer service of this company:

http://www.paperandmore.com/

They aren't all eco-related, but they do have some pretty recycled papers, and their vellum (transculent colored or white paper you use in invitations or programs) is naturally processed and recyclable.

They also have good "sample" options, where you can buy single samples or papers or envelopes (or even sample packs) and have them shipped to you for just a dollar.

I didn't use their cutting service, so I can't speak to that. But they can pre-cut your paper for a fairly small fee so you don't have to get out the x-acto blade yourself!

Re: Good online stationery store for DIY invitations/ceremony

• Options
    I have used their cutting service and they were cut perfectly, and I definitely second the paper selection comments. And they are so reasonably priced!
  • Options

I've ordered from them two more times, and one order included cut vellum.

They have been extraordinarily professional and fast. I got special help from them, and when they knew I had an important due date, they made it happen!

Great people, small business.
  • Options
    I love zazzle.com! I ordered my invitations on recycled paper and they look great! I also got my thank you cards, return address lables, and I plan to use that site for my programs as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards