Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Ladies, I need help!

Anyone out there in the Lehigh Valley, PA?  I'm scoping out reception venues in the Lehigh Valley, and I could sure use some help getting pointed out in the right direction.

We expect no more than 100 guests (probably less than that).  We're still working out the budget, but we're not looking for anything too extravagant (aka lower end pricing).  Also, our wedding is in the middle of April, so outdoor venues are probably out of the question.

Any help anyone can give me would be great!

Thanks,
AlliWink
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ladies, I need help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been to two weddings in the Lehigh Valley both near Bethlehem.  One was at the Green Pond CC which was really nice and the other was at  Norhampton Memorial Community Center - which was a lot of fun.  I don't know who they used for catering though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin got married at the green pond cc, very beautiful, and lots of space.
    In the confusion we stay with each other, happy to be together, speaking without uttering a single word -Walt Whitman

Rachel & Jared est. November 11, 2006

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker My Weight Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had several people tell me about Green Pond, and also Allentown Brew Works was a big response I had when asked friends about it on facebook.  I guess I'll have to check them both out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Als check out Bear Creek (the ski resort)...they do weddings year-round and hve some really pretty spaces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards