Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hump Day Wednesday!

It's Hump Day...Now’s the time for Vents, Open Letters and Confessions....Get it off your chest!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hump Day Wednesday!

• I don't think this falls into any of those catagories, but I'm gonna say it anyway. My goddaughter (and FG) has been at CHOP since last night. They're doing a bunch of tests on her, and they suspect cancer. I am absolutely beside myself. She's only 2 and a half. She just had an MRI done this morning, so we're waiting on the results of that. :-(
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hump-day-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:60bc5ac8-91c1-450c-9bd0-5b28bd466257Post:3de4c65d-269e-4af9-9c69-7c1d5382d66a">Re: Hump Day Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't think this falls into any of those catagories, but I'm gonna say it anyway. My goddaughter (and FG) has been at CHOP since last night. They're doing a bunch of tests on her, and they suspect cancer. I am absolutely beside myself. She's only 2 and a half. She just had an MRI done this morning, so we're waiting on the results of that. :-(
    Posted by jessa1228[/QUOTE]

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope she's okay! CHOP is an excellent hospital though, so at least she's in good hands there. I hope it's not cancer :(
  • Sending T&Ps for your goddaughter {{HUGS}}

Open Letter:

Dear Coworkers,

The Madness has to Stop...A kitchen full of bagels yesterday, this morning Krispy Kreme donuts and later today a cake for February Birthdays...

Sincerely,
    A Future Bride that MUST fit into her dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sorry, Jessa. Keep us updated, I can't even imagine what you're going through :(

Confession: Last night, I had to tell my ex who I dated for 5 years before FI that I'm engaged and he was absolutely devastated. We both cried and I'm still sad about it today. I don't have any regrets, he and I broke up for a reason and FI and I are so much better together as a couple... there's just a lot of history there and I can't stand that he's hurt. As a result, I'm really not in the mood to do anything wedding related today.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aw Jess I hope all is okay.  I will keep her in my prayers!

Open letter:

Dear PIA BM,

Answer emails, answer texts, do things in a timely manner and stop being a PIA for all the other girls in the wedding.  If eveyone can be cooperative, why can't you?  Oh and way to blame the bridal salon for your dress not fitting properly!  You gained the weight, not them.  Oh and calendar, stop moving so fast.  I only have 24 days left and its freaking me out!
    (I know that sounded mean about the BM, but you all need to know the backstory, I've had it!)

Love,
    Me
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hump-day-wednesday-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:60bc5ac8-91c1-450c-9bd0-5b28bd466257Post:4718b354-0dfa-44de-b3ad-f74755af2b0a">Re: Hump Day Wednesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So sorry, Jessa. Keep us updated, I can't even imagine what you're going through :( Confession: Last night, I had to tell my ex who I dated for 5 years before FI that I'm engaged and he was absolutely devastated. We both cried and I'm still sad about it today. I don't have any regrets, he and I broke up for a reason and FI and I are so much better together as a couple... there's just a lot of history there and I can't stand that he's hurt. <strong>As a result, I'm really not in the mood to do anything wedding related today.
    </strong>Posted by angelstar975[/QUOTE]

Totally understandable. Just remember, you're with your fiance for a reason!

Jessa, we're thinking of your FG and your families. What a horrible thing to be dealing with. 

Edit: Open Letter:

Dear Supervisor, Stop calling me at 5:28pm and giving me tons of work to do every single night which causes me to miss my yoga/gym classes. I am going to end up looking like a sausage in my gown. xoxox, Me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks everyone <3
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards