Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Re: PM Poll: Are You...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    tee hee we had some plans for later on tonight anyway. We have to schedule it, and we have no kids yet. Lord help me when I do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Looks like there's gonna be a lot of knotties gettin' in on tonight... :)

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YES and of course we have seperate plans tonight!  i will ravish him when i get home.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

DH will thank you ladies tomorrow.. I may need to stop for some rum.... "6 month anniversary gift" may become an early "3 month anniversary gift...' Ha ha

• Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

IDK if it's all the talk on here or it's been a week, but we might end up staying in tonight!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I REALLY can't wait to get home....
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jackie- I literally LOLed at "ravish him" - I love this - and will be doing the same tonight!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol i LOL when i wrote it haha
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Duuuuude, totally unfair! I cannot wait to get into our new house. Maybe I'll again try to convince him to get us a room at the hotel tonight.
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pm-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:60eb1e76-b9f7-405d-895b-52ac14c5774bPost:080073ee-b6d5-4008-a203-963fa87738a4">Re: PM Poll: Are You...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Duuuuude, totally unfair! I cannot wait to get into our new house. <strong>Maybe I'll again try to convince him to get us a room at the hotel tonight.
    </strong>Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

Love this. DOOOOO it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards