Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

We have our first...

Appointment with a Photographer this Thursday coming up! I'm nervous (like I was when I went dress shopping lol) What questions should I be asking? Help! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: We have our first...

• Options
    1. If they offer a "second shooter" & what the price is for that.
    2. If you get the rights to all of the pictures.
    3. How many hours of coverage.
    4. If an engagement session is included - if not, how much extra.
    5. If albums are included - if so, prices.
    6. What style they mostly shoot (photojournalistic/candid, posed, etc).
    7. Do they have a portfolio/examples you can look at.

That's all I can think of right now. Good luck! I was so excited when we booked our photogs :-)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you Girlie! I just copied and pasted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Who are you using? My head is spinning with all of the choices for photographers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_first?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:6318f35e-4ab4-4433-9fa9-19e7791fa734Post:edf993a2-5ca7-45f5-8c76-8212793854dc">Re: We have our first...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Who are you using? My head is spinning with all of the choices for photographers.
    Posted by ANM2012[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I'm using m2 Photography, they're based out of the KOP/Collegeville area. It's a husband & wife team. They're on the pricey side though - their packages start at $3900. They did just hire 2 associate photographers though, and I believe packages for them start around $3000.</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Check out John Barone Photography.  You wont be disspointed.  I was referred to him from a friend who I loved her engagment photos.  We meet with him and totally connected with him. He is resonable too and you get full rights to your pictures.  Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards